SUGANDHIM JOJOBA MASSAGE OIL comes from the seeds of the jojoba shrub. The oil makes up about 50% of the seed and is extracted by cold pressing, a method which helps the oil maintain its nutritional value.
THE OIL IS RICH IN:
• Vitamin A: Helps keep skin and mucous membranes that line the nose, sinuses, and mouth healthy.
• Vitamin C: Works efficiently in skin-healing processes and accelerates the production of collagen and elastin fiber.
• Vitamin E: Protects the skin from various deleterious effects due to UV radiation.
• Omega-6 fatty acids: Stimulates skin and hair growth and maintains bone health.
• For Face: Take a few drops of oil on your fingers and gently rub onto face and neck in circular motion.
* For Body Massage:
For Massage -
* Pour a small amount of almond cold-pressed oil onto your palms.
* Rub your hands together to spread the oil and warm it up.
* Use long, smooth strokes and apply even pressure & allow it to peneterate in your skin.
• For hair: Massage gently on the scalp and leave it for minimum 30 minutes or overnight before washing OR
Add 3-5 drops of oil in conditioner for added moisture and protection.